Wednesday, March 28, 2018

About Victim Bashing

About Victim Bashing
Why was I such a target of fraud? I think it was because of my gentleness, which shows in my blogs and poems, and was perceived as a weakness by every predator in show business. Then look what happens when I try to make a firm stand on my copyright claims, they call me a jerk. I'm just trying to stop a crime, but this victim bashing by the perpetrators of fraud continues every day because they'd have to replace everyone in show business, from top to bottom, to put an end to it.

What kind of jerk am I? That's easy, the kind of jerk who deserves to have all his music and comedy ripped off and be left to die at the hands of a hateful mob of his music's and comedy's biggest fans. Sure, don't question why I'm being bashed, just start thinking the way a bunch of criminals with cameras want you to think.

It's a good thing I'm older now because I don't think I would have survived this crime if I were younger. When you get older, you are more able to cope with loss because you've had some experience with it. I haven't worked much on my music lately, but it's not because I can't. Jerks who stole my music think it made my comedy popular. And jerks who stole my comedy think it made my music popular. But some people out there only care about my discussions on God, or even war. I care about all of my work.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment